Info portal of the Munich Tumour Centre's Nutrition and Cancer Work Group (only available in German)
In order to provide cancer patients with information concerning nutrition as well as support, the Munich Tumour Centre's Nutrition and Cancer Work Group has compiled vast amounts of important information on a platform for you. The TZM info portal of the "Nutrition and Cancer Work Group" (only available in German) explains in clear and simple terms the important facets of nutrition and provides valuable support on the following topics:
- The fundamentals of healthy nutrition for cancer patients in general
- Background information, consequences and measures in the case of malnourishment as well as being overweight
- Frequently asked questions and answers
- Helpful contact points with nutrition counsellor search, tips on links and a glossary
All content is compiled by an expert team of professors, doctors and nutritional specialists. In addition to a great pool of practical experience from nutritional therapy, the latest guidelines and findings from studies underline this work. Under the leadership of Professor Dr. med. Hans Hauner, Ordinarius für Ernährungsmedizin (nutritional medicine) at the TU München and director of the Else Kröner-Fresenius-Zentrums für Ernährungsmedizin, and Professor Dr. med. Marc Martignoni, senior physician at Klinikum rechts der Isar, Chirurgische Klinik und Poliklinik, at the Technischen Universität München.
- Our services are available if you would like to arrange a personal meeting on topics relating to nutrition for cancer patients.
- You will find helpful tips from experts in the à cooking app, cookbook and nutrition blog specially for patients with cancer.