enter site Our consultation services are most frequently used by cancer patients themselves. An increasing number of relatives, currently at 15%, are using our services to find out about supportive nutritional habits in the case of cancer.
An appropriate nutritional status is essential for therapy to progress well. Particularly important topics addressed through consultation with us include the avoidance of malnutrition and weight loss during, prior to and following chemotherapy.
Many patients suffer from the side effects of therapy. We focus on problems such as loss of appetite, nausea, swallowing difficulties and changes to sense of taste. We can also provide advice concerning problems relating to digestion (such as diarrhoea and constipation).
click Quality of structure
https://dongxi.douban.com/link2/?url=https://www.bookmark-maker.win/News/porn-video/ Our framework ensures we achieve high performance quality:
- advisors with a nutritional science background who take part in regular training
- a high proportion of working time dedicated to client-related work
- participation in further training on medical-oncological and nutritional topics.
- regular organisational staff meetings and inter-collegial case discussions
- close cooperation and collaboration with consultation services for psycho-oncology, consultation services for complementary medicine and naturopathy as well as project and work groups of the Munich Tumour Centre
- cooperation with specialised institutions
- easy access to individual advice via the Cancer Counselling Services as well as information on specialist topics via the annual Patient Days
- access to the Nutrition Consultation Service five days per week
- secured funding of the advisory service
We are committed to the following procedures:
- medical history form to collect personal, nutrition-specific, physical and medical data followed by a determination of consultation objectives
- client and problem-orientated advice with the involvement of the person seeking advice in all stages
- documentation of service by means of anonymised data collection related to persons and diseases as well as the service provided
- confidential and secure storage of meeting content documentation for internal purposes only
follow Quality of results
We record the results of our work and assess them by means of:
- asking for the subjective assessment of the patient concerning the outcome of the meeting, attainment of objectives and satisfaction
- we are planning to develop anonymised responses concerning advisory sessions using standardised questionnaires
"Many, many thanks for your email. Now I can continue drinking Mate tea without any concerns".
"Thank you so much for compiling this information! It was incredibly interesting!"
"Many thanks for your detailed replies to my questions on nutrition for cancer patients".
"Many thanks for all the effort you put into answering my questions. I now feel well-informed and, in general, I am managing to stick to your recommendations. Once again, thank you so much!"
"My heartfelt thanks for the comprehensive information and the incredibly friendly and informative discussion last week! It is wonderful to have gained an overview of everything again.
"Thank you so much for your in-depth reply. I really appreciated being taken so seriously with my questions".
The Nutrition Consultation Service at Munich Tumour Centre in cooperation with the Bayerische Krebsgesellschaft e.V. was established in spring 2015.
The Cancer Counselling Services at Munich Tumour Centre in cooperation with the Bayerische Krebsgesellschaft e.V. offer individual advice concerning psycho-social and psycho-oncological questions.
Tel. 00 49 (0)89 / 44 00 - 533 51
If you have any questions concerning complementary medicine and naturopathic treatments for cancer please contact
The complementary medicine and naturopathy consultation service at the Munich Tumour Centre works in cooperation with the Bayerische Krebsgesellschaft e.V.
Tel. 00 49 (0)89 / 44 00 - 574 17 www.tumorzentrum-muenchen.de/Komplementärmedizin