Do you have cancer and are you interested in independent advice on cancer treatment approaches from the fields of naturopathy and complementary medicine?
If so, you are not alone in a desire to explore these options - over the course of the disease or treatment many persons affected seek support through naturopathy and complementary medicine.
As a consequence of the ongoing lack of clarity in evidence available on naturopathic procedures and products, as well as the huge range of options available, it can be difficult for you as a patient or relative to make a reliable assessment of these therapy options with regard to impact and risks.
That is why we are here to help.
We always make plenty of time for you
In a personal conversation, on the phone, or via email we will answer your questions and provide you with practical suggestions on naturopathic treatment approaches.
Some of the typical questions we can discuss with you include:
- Can I successfully alleviate symptoms of the disease or side effects of cancer treatment with naturopathy (e.g. weakness, inflammation of the mucous membranes, digestive problems, neuropathy or pain)?
- I have read about a naturopathic treatment for the type of cancer I have. Does it make sense, or would it interfere with my cancer treatment?
- Is there a "green" alternative to the cancer therapy recommended to me by my doctor?
- Can I reduce my risk of relapse with the help of complementary medicine or changes in lifestyle?
- I have a recognised increased risk of cancer. Can I prevent the onset of the disease using naturopathy?
We help you further
We are happy to take some time to discuss these and other questions which concern you. This will make it easier for you to make a qualified decision on whether or not treatment with complementary medicine is right for you.
Consultation service on complementary medicine and naturopathy at the Munich Tumour Centre
in cooperation with the Bayerische Krebsgesellschaft e.V.
Pettenkoferstrasse 8a, 3. floor, room 3.06
We cooperate with specialised facilities
We work closely together with clinics, doctors working in naturopathic-oncology and social institutions in Munich and Upper Bavaria.
The complementary medicine and naturopathy consultation service at the Munich Tumour Centre works in cooperation with the Bayerische Krebsgesellschaft e.V.